Thursday, April 5, 2018

Doug Ducey: Arizona


LORD, I praise you for the men and women You have moved the people of the United States to elect to govern. Today I pray for Doug Ducey, governor of Arizona.

I pray that his family remains strong as he fights for traditional values. Let the legislation in favor of life over convenience prevail in the courts.

Continue the blessings of economic growth and fiscal responsibility in the state. Bless the success in training of children and adults to be productive citizens. I lift up the Second Chance program that is improving each year, as well as the extension of funding for public schooling.

Along those lines, I commend to You the efforts to assure all citizens the financial support to educate their children as they see is proper.

In the name of Christ I pray, Amen.

No comments: