Friday, March 28, 2008

Bill Ritter - Colorado


In the beautiful state of Colorado, with its "mile high" capital at Denver, an activist governor fights to preserve its beauty. Let us remember Governor Bill Ritter in our prayers. He and his wife are seeking to help make their state a better place for their fellow citizens (Ritter is a native born Coloradan).



Here is what I posted to his email suggestion box:

Tonight, March 28, I am lifting a special prayer for you, your
family and your state. I was hoping to actually speak with the governor via
telephone, but as that is not possible, let him know that I am thinking of him.
I especially lift up his efforts to improve the state's work with natural
resources and renewable resources. I pray that the efforts of he and his wife
in the past in Africa will bear fruit in those lives. I pray that he will be
able to work with the legislature, federal agencies, and other governors to
improve the lives of those in our resource rich Southwest.

No comments: