Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Mike Beebe - Arkansas


Incredibly, another Mike steps in to continue the path which Mike Huckabee began in the land of the Clintons! Mike Beebe has his own style, but continues much in the line of his predecessor.

Let us pray for him and his wife as they face the problems of a small state seeking to improve in so many areas.

Check out the website.

Here is the email I sent the governor:


Dear Gov. Beebe,

As I proposed in an email a while back, tonight is the night I say a special prayer for you, your family and your state.

I lift up your family, that it will stay strong. I pray fro the moral strength to do what is right.

I pray for your initiatives in education, health, and economics.

May our God, who placed you in a position of leadership, be the One who sustains you through the hard times.

Sincerely,
Henry Martin

No comments: