Sunday, April 13, 2008

Martin O'Malley - Maryland


An Irish Catholic, Martin O'Malley stands on strong, traditional values. He seeks justice and equity for all. His public service is impressive, and now he has the responsibility over the state that was an early haven for his faith. He lives with his wife Judge Katie O'Malley, with two daughters and two sons. (The picture above is the only public domain one I could get. Go to the governor's website for "private use" photo ops)

This is the prayer I prayed for him:

I pray that you will ALWAYS keep God in mind whenever you make plans for the state. Without our faith, we cannot do anything to please God. So, keep the faith!

I pray that your marriage will remain strong, and that your relationship with your children will grow stronger with each passing day.

I pray that your staff will remain loyal, faithfully working together as a team to advance the cause of your great state.

All these things, and more, I pray in the Name of Jesus Our Savior,

No comments: